Online Bill Pay
As a customer of Greene County Sanitary Engineering Department you can register to become an e-customer and pay your bill online. In addition, an e-customer can view, download, and print a monthly billing statement as well sign up for e-billing. E-Customers may also receive email reminders when a bill is ready; when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment.
NEW ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION FOR E-CUSTOMERS…
Beginning March 3, 2020, Greene County Sanitary Engineering e-customers can pay their bills online using VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover using the new e-Customer login from GCSED online payment provider, Invoice Cloud. In addition, you can view, download and print monthly statements as well as sign-up for e-billing and text reminder notification. When paying your bill online, a per transaction convenience fee is paid directly to Invoice Cloud and not to Greene County Sanitary Engineering:
- Online Debit or Credit Card Payment – $2.25 flat rate per transaction
- Online eCheck - $0.90 flat rate per transaction
- Telephone payment option call (855) 925-1665
- Debit or Credit Card payment by phone - $2.25 flat rate per transaction
- eCheck by phone - $0.90 flat rate per transaction
- NOTE: When making payments by phone please carefully listen to the instructions on how to enter your payment.
Automatic Bill Pay
Sanitary Engineering offers an option to have your bill automatically debited from your checking account each month.