Public Assistance

The Greene County Department of Job & Family Services is closed. Only essential emergency functions are in operation. To apply for SNAP and Medicaid, go to To report child abuse, call (937) 562-6600 and follow the prompts. Thank you for your patience.  
The Public Assistance Division of the Greene County Department of Job and Family Services determines eligibility for all of the public assistance programs, including Food Assistance, Medicaid, and Ohio Works First.