Go To Search
County Connect
Guardianship of an Incompetent Adult
Guardianship of an Incompetent Adult
If the alleged incompetent adult is a resident of Greene County, Ohio, then you may apply for guardianship of that adult in Greene County Probate Court.

Please review the checklist below to determine the necessary forms for applying for a guardianship. After reviewing the checklist, if you are not certain of the correct forms for your situation, or need help filling out the forms, please contact an attorney for assistance. The Deputy Clerks in Probate Court are prohibited by law from giving legal advice, which includes advising you on what forms to use and how to fill out the forms.