Adult Student or Adult Worker
Are you looking to improve your skills so you can advance in the workplace? Are you currently looking to change careers or considering doing so? Please explore the following resources based on your present or future educational goal:
I Am Changing Careers or Want a New Career:
- Clark State Community "Train For A Job" - Certificate programs offer courses for academic credit or to earn a certificate of completion, giving the participants knowledge for career entry or advancement.
- Greene County Career Center - Full or Part-Time programs that include an opportunity for you to achieve a relevant certification or license.
- Ohio Means Jobs Greene County - Find out about all the tools available online to help you decide what to do when you grow up, what to do for a second career or how to get back into a career.
- CareerOneStop - Explore careers, investigate salary and benefit information, research education and training opportunities, plan a job search and search job sites. Write and improve resumes and cover letters and prepare job interviews.
- America's Career InfoNet - Works in partnership with CareerOneStop, offering career information, job search help and tools for workers and job-seekers.
- My Next Move - Explore different careers. Take an online assessment, then find out all about an occupation including training required, skills needed and salary estimates.
- My Skills, My Future - Match your current skills and work experiences to skills needed in other occupations.
Who's Hiring in Greene County?:
- Ohio Means Jobs - For employers and job seekers searching for jobs in Ohio.
- Ohio Means Jobs Greene County - Help make your job search faster, easier, and more successful.
I Need to Earn My Ged:
- Greene County Career Center Adult Literacy and GED - Official GED study classes and testing.