Scheduling a Trip
Before Your Trip
At least two *business days* before your trip - up to one month in advance:
- Call the scheduling office at (937) 708-8322 or toll free at (877) 227-2287
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm to request your ride
For Trips Two Business Days in Advance, You Must Call Scheduling by Noon for a Reservation.
You must call by Thursday at noon for a trip on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday
- When making a trip request be ready to provide the following information:
- Your full name, address and phone number.
- Date(s) transportation is needed.
- Exact addresses of any pick-up and drop-off locations.
- Your appointment time and the time you need to be picked up
- Any mobility aids or restrictions (wheelchair, walker, cane, service animal, personal care attendant, oxygen, etc.)
- Any other passenger name(s), passenger age(s) if they are age 13 or younger.
- Number of car seats needed for children less than four years of age and/or under forty pounds.
- Trip requests are to be within these times: 6:00 am for the first pick up and 8:30pm for the last pick up.
- Based on availability you will either be given a reservation or have the option to be placed on the waiting list.
The Day Before Your Trip
- Call Dispatch at (937) 374-6402, or toll free (800) 980-6402 to ask for your exact pick up time(s) or if you have been scheduled a ride off the waiting list.
- You can call between 5:30 am - 9:00 pm the day before your trip.
The Day of Your Trip
- Be ready. The vehicle may arrive up to 10 minutes before or 5 minutes after your scheduled pick-up time.
- If you miss the first leg of a round trip, the return trip will be cancelled unless you contact the dispatcher at least 1 hour prior to the return time.
- Notify Greene CATS Dispatch of any last minute cancellations or changes in your schedule.
- Cancellations less than 1 hour prior to a scheduled pick up will be considered a no-show.
- Major service disruptions will be announced on all local television stations and under Community Alerts
When You Board the Bus
- Have exact change ready to drop in fare box.
- There is no fare for personal care attendants.
- Have a seat, buckle up, and have a great trip.